Supported by professionals.
“Signing GMDSS SBM Agreement with our customers we take responsibility to provide first-in-class service and support for the vessels making not just “piece of paper” called SBM certificate.” said CEO of HANSAEL
GMDSS Shore-Based Maintenance Agreement includes corresponding certificate issue, which is necessary to make your GMDSS equipment compliant with requirements of Convention SOLAS 1974 ( Amendments of 1988), Chapter IV, Regulation 15 and Resolutions A702  III concerning to GMDSS Shore-Based Maintenance Service system.
As part of this Agreement Hansael SIA provides shipowner the following support:
- First priority attention;
- Support and consultation by qualified specialists;
- Special discounted rates for work onboard;
- Discount of 15% to standard price for GMDSS-related equipment and spare parts;
- Organization and coordination of service visit by a qualified service engineer via our Partner Service Network;
- Support of related equipment database (in case necessary data is provided by shipowner or vessel crew);
- An announcement about changes in existing rules about GMDDS;
- To inform shipowner about possibilities of upgrading of radio-navigation equipment.
The order for repair should be made out only in written form and contain, at least, the following information:
- Name of vessel;
- Name of manufacturer of the equipment and model, including serial number and software version;
- The brief description of the malfunction;
- Results of the built-in self-test;
- Assumptions on required spare parts;
- ETA / ETD of current and next port of call;
- Agent’s details in full style.