1.1 These Conditions apply to all offers and agreements on goods and services (hereafter to be called, the “Products”) supplied by HANSAEL SIA (hereafter to be called, the “Supplier”).
1.2 These Conditions and Agreements may only be amended and supplemented if such amendment or supplement is agreed between Supplier and Client in writing form.
- Supplier: Distributor company HANSAEL SIA.
- Client: a person or organization using goods or services supplied by HANSAEL SIA.
- Agreement: the written agreement, with appendices, concluded between the Supplier and Client, or the confirmation of order issued by the Supplier in the framework of the agreement, this including these Conditions which shall be deemed to form an integral part of this agreement.
- Services: each provision of services, such as installation work, technical support or inspection (radiosurvey), advisory, overhaul or maintenance work that the Supplier provides, only if such is agreed in writing within the framework of an agreement for the Delivery of Products and irrespective of the appellation given to such services.
- Products: all goods or services which the Supplier provides, which also include software and/or hardware, spare parts, certificates and/or documentation which are necessary for a proper performance of the Agreement.
- Delivery: the delivery of Products, in accordance with that which Parties have determined in the Agreement.
- Radio and navigational equipment
- GMDSS radio surveys & VDR APTs
- GMDSS SBM services
- Accounting Authority
- INMARSAT activations
- LRIT & Vessel monitoring services
- Roaming-free GSM
- ECDIS online CBT
- SATCOM solutions
- E-charts & publications
4.Obligation to cooperate
4.1 Attending Service Agent is authorized to use spare parts (if required) the value of which must not exceed the amount of € 1,000.00 as per attached Spares Approval Procedure.
4.2 Service report(s) should state full description of the work performed/detailed time sheet and be signed by the master or a responsible officer before technician leaves the vessel.
4.3 Full name of owner’s representative, authorizing the spare(s) cost, must be clearly indicated on relative Service Report duly signed/stamped by vessel’s Master.
4.4 All correspondence: invoice, reports etc. refer to the vessels name and/or order number.
4.5 Vessel’s ETA/location should be confirmed by the vessel’s agents and estimated travel expenses/time required, should be advised prior attendance, otherwise traveling charges will be fully rejected.
4.6 During Service Follow-up, previous service history need to be forwarded to next attending technician IMMEDIATELY in order repairs to be successfully completed, otherwise the party who made the initial recommendation should bear the responsibility for the cost of the unnecessary spares supply.
5.1 The Buyer shall make all payments due to agreed date, free from deductions, clear of all taxes and all other charges whatsoever.
5.2 All invoices with detailed Service report(s) and time sheet are to be received within 5 days after completion of work which may be forwarded to office by e-mail (pdf format) or by post services.
5.3 Invoices must be issued and sent to our office within 30 days after the execution of service, otherwise, they will not be accepted.
5.4 Charges of Invoices must be in accordance with the quoted service rates.
5.5 Invoices without our service or products order reference will not be handled.