Supported by professionals.
GMDSS Shore-Based Maintenance Agreement includes corresponding certificate issue, which is necessary to make your GMDSS equipment compliant with requirements of Convention SOLAS 1974 ( Amendments of 1988), Chapter IV, Regulation 15 and Resolutions A702  III concerning to GMDSS Shore-Based Maintenance Service system.
This agreement gives shipowner extra privileges on service coordination and Hansael GMDSS SBM System functionality.
As part of this Agreement Hansael SIA provides shipowner the following support:
- First priority attention;
- Support and consultation by qualified specialists;
- Special discounted rates for work onboard;
- Discount of 15% to standard price for GMDSS-related equipment;
- Organization and coordination of service visit by a qualified service engineer via our Partner Service Network;
- Support of related equipment database (in case necessary data is provided by shipowner or vessel crew);
- Consultations about changes in existing rules about GMDDS;
- To inform shipowner about possibilities of upgrading of radio-navigation equipment.
Repair request or damage report is expected to contain the following information:
- Name of vessel;
- Name of manufacturer of the equipment and model, including serial number and software version;
- The brief description of the malfunction;
- Results of the built-in self test;
- Assumptions on required spare parts;
- ETA / ETD of current and next port of call;
- Agent’s details in full style.