Our company is a licensed Accounting Authority (AAIC code LV06), Inmarsat Point of Service Activation (PSA code 3182) and Inmarsat Service Provider. This combination allows to deliver all services- Inmarsat activation, Accounting Authority, satellite airtime services (as well as LRIT, satcoms equipment sales and installation) – in a “one-stop shop”approach – all in one place.
We have also partner/distributor agreements with major Accounting Authorities, which enables us to deliver AAIC and PSA services for the rare flag-states, which have not issued authorization for code LV06.
Our company is licensed by Ministry of Transport of Latvia to provide Maritime Radio Accounting Authority (AAIC: LV06) and is authorized by most flag-state countries, including Lithuania, Estonia, Netherlands, Portugal, St Kitts and Nevis etc to act as Accounting Authority for theirs vessels. Having partnership agreement with major Accounting Authorities (Morsviazsputnik SU04, NSSL GB11 etc) we are able to deliver high level of AAIC and Inmarsat activations service for most flag states.
The order for repair should be made out only in written form and contain, at least, the following information:
- The name of a vessel;
- The name of the manufacturer of the equipment and model,including serial number and version of the software if is present;
- The brief description of malfunction;
- Results of the built – in mode of check (self test) if is present;
- Assumptions on required spare parts;
- ETA / ETD the nearest and following port of call;
- The full address of the ship agent in port of call.
The given Agreement consists for the period of one year and the Ship Owner should pay Hansa Electronics SIA an annual payment depending on GMDSS Area within the limits of which the vessel is maintained.