Today Lars Thrane A/S started accepting pre-orders for its first satellite communication terminal. The terminal will be available in September.
The LT-3100 Iridium Communications System is a fixed satellite communication product, designed for the professional market (deep sea, fishing, and workboats), but can be used for the leisure market as well.
The LT-3100 system has voice and data capabilities with 100% global coverage. The LT-3100 system consist of a control unit, handset unit, and antenna unit. A single coaxial cable connects the control unit with the antenna unit. Using a standard coaxial cable, up to 500 meters of separation between the units can be obtained, giving freedom to mount the antenna in the best possible location, with free line
of sight to the satellites.
Key functions are:
- 2.4 Kbit/s and 10 Kbit/s compressed data
- Voice, SMS, Data, and Vessel tracking
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Noise-canceling microphone and equalizer for improved audio quality
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Support external LAN Wi-Fi Access Points
- Connectivity of Smartphones, Softphones, and Apps
- Firewall and user authentication for high level of security
The terminal will replace the long-lasting and proven Sailor SC4000 Iridium terminal.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price EUR 3.050,00 Hansael SIA, acting as distributor of Lars Thrane A/S, is happy to configure necessary set and place a pre-order for you.